This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
"Welcome to my little corner of DeviantArt. I'm a digital artist specializing in Sonic fan characters, Fakemon, and some other character concepts. In fact, I think what I like best about art is creating characters, so expect to see a wide range of 'em in my gallery if you take a peek."
Are you a part of any fandoms? "I'm actually a hardcore Pokemon fan, although only for the games. I've had at least two of each generation's games and I always... always catch them all." *shot*
Which Pokemon generation is your favorite? "It's tied between SoulSilver and the original Silver versions. I just love the Pokemon from the Johto region so much... and y'know, that's when Dark types came out.
What made you come to DeviantArt? "I used to come to this site a lot back in high school, just looking at the art and trying to draw from them. Around 2010, I got access to Photoshop and decided that I might as well post some of my art too. "
Do you have any future plans? "I'm currently going to school, majoring in Psychology."
What programs do you use to draw? "I use Paint Tool Sai for lineart and Photoshop CS5 for coloring. I currently use my computer mouse, although I might start working with a tablet soon."
What do you like most about your art? "I've always liked how I pick up things pretty early when it comes to learning new techniques. I don't get a lot of time to practice my poses and stuff, so it comes in handy. I also like that although it takes a while to me to make art, I stay focused when I'm doing it. I literally will sit for 6-8 hours and not move until I finish a picture. Maybe not the best thing when it comes to my health, but it does show my commitment!
What do you dislike most about your art? "I'm a procrastinator, so it could take a while for me to actually get around to something. I really have to be in the mood to draw, or in a really pissy mood, otherwise my art comes out bad. I also really hate how my improvement makes me see my old work. Not only do I begin to hate looking at it, but I have this compulsive need to redo the old stuff, which means I can't really get anything new done. the fact that my art style constantly changes is kind of a downer too. I can never remake something exactly the same."
Do you ever give art away? "Yes. I make gifts when the mood strikes. Requests are crazy rare. I might do some art trades and collaborations with selective people if they ask, and of course I do commissions."
How did you make your fursona? "Twiggy is basically me... Once upon a time I took a personality test and my result was that I was a cat. I decided to draw her to mirror myself. Brown fur, (cause y'know, I'm black). Really slender, small assets, and even included the weird spots and stretchmarks, just making them look like spots and stripes. I made her a Chausie cat with the suggestion of my friends who say I'm troublesome and always getting into things. Little accents like the fuzz on her chest and elbows are just for looks. Twiggy's name is literally the first nickname that Von-Skyler gave me, before he started calling me "Twinkie." I think it fits her very well."
Can we be friends? "Perhaps with time and unconscious bonding. Please don't ask me to be friends with you, just try to initiate conversation. I like talking to people, although I really do have a hard time speaking first, but if we get along and have some things in common, it's a good chance we'll become friends."
Sometimes it takes forever to get a response from you. Why? "Like I said before, I'm a bit of a procrastinator; so it may take awhile to get to some replies. Forgive me, but I tend to start at the oldest comments and work my way to recent ones. I think I normally stay about a month or two behind my comments, so don't be shocked if my reply shows up then. A majority of the time, picture comments, or questions are handled first though."
Do you roleplay? "Yes, but only with certain people. I prefer at least praragraph responses, since that's what I'll be giving if I do decide to roleplay with someone. My roleplays are almost always mature in some way. Due to being busy with other things, my replies are known to be stalled from time to time. As for characters, I can be expected roleplay with any character belonging to me."
What is Noir-Mobius about? "Basically "Noir-Mobius" is my version of a parallel Mobius, in some horror splashed in. This universe has doppelgangers of the official cast all redrawn as supernatural or horrific entities. This concept was began back in 2006 with about 8 of my good friends."
What are Vyspirians? "Vyspirians are an extension of the Noir-Mobius concept and are the result when a Black Arms death leech chooses a Mobian to feed on and live within, like a bodysnatching parasite. Vyspirians are hosts for the Black Arms alien spawn, which are being unknowingly used to spread the Black Arms conquest by terraforming the planets they inhabit for the "Black Death", or my Noir-Mobian version of Black Doom."
What do you like to draw most? "I'm a big fan of dark and spontaneous things. My gallery is practically full of my Sonic fancharacters, but I got some other stuff in there too."
How long have you been drawing? "Since I was about 4. I never really looked into it for a career though. It's just something I do for fun."
How did you come up with your characters? "It's really a combination of things... Friends, colors, ideas... anything at all can spark a character in my head. I make them up in my spare time to get my creativity flowing."
How many characters do you have? "With the entire Contagious Corruption cast, I have at least fifty".
Why won't you make a comic? "Honestly, it does seem like fun... but also a lot of work. I know I'm a procrastinator, and if someone did actually like it, I wouldn't want to disappoint them and keep them waiting. Besides, I highly doubt that my characters are interesting enough for something like that".
Pageviews: Earned 1000 Pageviews Earned 5000 Pageviews Earned 10000 Pageviews Earned 50000 Pageviews Earned 100000 Pageviews Kiriban: Catch 1 Kiriban Catch 5 Kiribans Catch 10 Kiribans Catch 15 Kiribans Deviations: Complete a Character Reference for all Team Severity members. Complete a Character Reference for all Noir Mobians. Complete Naruto Cosplays for all Team Severity Members Complete Pokemorphs for all Team Severity Members Complete Elemental Affinities for all Team Severity Members Complete Necro Vyspirian Informational Text Complete True Vyspirian Informational Text Complete Aero Vyspirian Informational Text
I felt like doing a meme.... Apparently I'm listing 10 secrets or pseudo-secrets about myself as an artist. It was a lot harder than it looked.
1. Sometimes with characters whose color palettes clash, I will take it upon myself to subtly make them more acceptable to my eyes when I am commissioned to draw them. It's never really noticeable to anyone but me, so I don't feel so bad about it.
2. Most of my characters are either ironic, fucked up in some mentally or physically, or are based on a negative stereotype.
3. I want to redo about my old style references considering my characters are aging, and so more mutated traits will be shown on their bodies... but I'm apprehensive about it because I know it will take fucking years.
4. I'm pretty sure that when I get a tablet I'll automatically start doing request doodles for people, but I really don't want to because I'm easily irked by people using me specifically to get art... and I know that WILL become a thing.
5. I vent my artistic frustrations by making porn.
6. I have a bad habit of hoarding my sketches away in my computer. Eventually they are deleted because by the time I want to do them, They're ugly to me. I've probably thrown away a good 80% of my artwork.
7. I redo each of my commissions (lineart and color... nor necessarily shading) approximately 3-5 times before posting it, and I'll only join.me something I'm satisfied with. I use the "I procrastinate" excuse so that people don't know how I'm fucking obsessive I am about how others perceive the work I do for them. I like to do my best, and it bums me out when I think I can't give that. THAT's why my artwork takes so long.
8. I still don't know how to work livestream, even though I'm kinda interested in it.
9. When I stumble into someone who really... and I mean REALLY likes one of my characters, it kinda feels like a mini orgasm. The ego boost shows up everytime I draw that character, and it appears to show in my art... those pictures always come out a little better than those I do for myself. It's like that with Drayke, Amaru, and Sevira. It goes away the minute I realize a mistake in the piece.
10. Every artist I used to idolize for their art skill has changed something to nullify that.... So I currently have no idols that I like simply because of how good their art is.
Commissions are on Hold Commissions may still be accepted, but will take longer to complete due to outside factors. All new art will go straight to the waiting list until paid for.
Commissions are done on a queue based system where payment has high priority. Payment is not required for the commission to be started, but those that choose to pay beforehand are serviced faster than those that chose to pay after the commission has been finished or anytime after the initial request. This is also true in the fact that new paid commissions are normally finished before existing unpaid ones. I can be expected to be commissioned for any art style currently in my gallery.
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal! Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal! Huzrah nu, kul do od, wah aan bok lingrah vod, Ahrk fin tey, boziik fun, do fin ge